Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Workbox System--All You Wanted to Know and More!

If you read my site, you have probably heard me mention the workbox system before. Well Kari from The Snail's Trail has complied an awesome resource page filled with links and photos of this system. I was glad to be able to contribute to the project, and plan on submitting more things in the future (oh so many ideas and yet not enough time to see them through completion).

Check it out! A Comprehensive Review of Sue Patrick's Workbox System

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home