Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Camping We Went-- Part 3

The older kids did most of their hiking at night with the exception of one long hike while waiting for me to come back to camp after spending the night at home. I guess on that first night hike some mischievous raccoon decided to follow them and it kind of freaked oldest dd out. She didn't let that fear stop her though and went on another night hike the next evening. And what happened? Of course--they ran into another raccoon! She told me she didn't enjoy hiking at night. :)

I took this picture so that you'd think I actually went hiking. Does walking half-way down a trail count? DS wasn't too thrilled that I asked him to pose.



Aww---what good camping memories! I can't believe I've actually signed up to do it again! :)


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TheAtticGirl said...

Sounds like you had fun! Great photo of the campfire!

July 2, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home