Saturday, July 4, 2009

Spell Outloud - Shout Out! Digital Reflections


Every at least every other Saturday I will be sharing blogs/or blog posts that I've found interesting and deserving of a Shout Out!

I want to give a big Shout Out to Sarah from Digital Reflections! I first met Sarah through my hobby of digital scrapbooking. She is an awesome scrapper, but I tell you that I am so impressed by what she is doing with her kids this summer! She is giving them no chance to be bored, and creating awesome memories with them! I wish she lived closer to me, because I'd be sending my kids to her house :) So far they've done Pioneer/Western Days, visit to China, nature journaling and more! She's also hosting summer craft camps at her house. Her blog documents and shares all these wonderful ideas.


Check out these posts on her blog:





And for all my US friends--have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous sarah said...

Oh, cool, Maureen. Thanks so much for the spotlight/shout out!!

July 5, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

What a great idea for you to do this! :)

July 6, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Sounds like a great place for me to beg, borrow, and steal some ideas! I'm going to check it out!

July 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home