Monday, July 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Sports in Action--Sort Of

I have to admit that I had to go to my archives to find a sports photo. Besides hating to take holiday photos, I guess I also don't like sport photography either. Considering we usually have several kids in different sports at one time, you'd think I'd have a ton of photos! I don't. My excuse is that I don't have a 300mm lens :)

This picture makes me smile though. You know how action-packed a 4yr. old soccer game can be (yes, I'm being sarcastic)--well my daughter is giving the opposing player a stare-down. She's telling him that he better not dare take the ball. If I remember correctly, he went on to score lots of goals that game. :)


For more action-packed sports photography, check out the rest of the entries from:


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Omigoodness... kiddy sports are just the cutest!

July 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Kate - k8tography said...

ba ha ha! Love it! Love how they are just seem to be standing around. Cool work!

July 14, 2009 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

Love the looks on their little faces! Great entry this week.

July 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

That's a great shot! Makes me smile.

July 14, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

UGH I don't like sports photography either, and for the SAME reason. LOL It's NOT easy with the lenses I have, nothing seems to be fast enough....and I'm just NOT a sports-type person. Funny how God has a sense of humor and paired me with a HUGE sports-nut and gave me 2 BOYS that are as well. ;)

July 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Dot O said...

It may not be action-packed but it is certainly adorable.

They are so cute at that age....

July 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Adrienne Zwart said...

Your photo is really cute and reminds me of my daughter's soccer experience. She decided early on that it just wasn't her thing. (We had our suspicions when we saw her hanging out in the goal with the keeper just talking away while the rest of her team ran down the field.) At any rate, I love sports at that age.

July 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is too cute! 4 year old intimidation techniques!

July 14, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home