Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Shout-Outs

blogshotouts

December was such a busy month of sharing ideas on Spell Outloud! I had so much fun participating in Christmas Tot School and seeing what other bloggers were doing to make Christmas special with their families. I’d like to give a big shout out to the following blogs who sent traffic my way this past December:

Confessions of a Homeschooler
Babes in School Land
1+1+1=1
Totally Tots
Living Montessori Now
Mama Jenn
Homeschool Creations
Best Toys for Toddlers
Itsy Bitsy Learners
The HomeSchool Village

January has a few fun things going on here too. I'll have a give-away at the end of the month (take note on what is being showcased in several posts through the month), lots of product reviews and some free printables.


I'd like to thank my sponsors for the month of January:

Time 4 Learning:  Student-paced online program for prek-eighth grade. Get language arts, math & more.  This online learning site can be used in homeschools, as afterschool learning, as summer school, or for tutoring. You can see my complete review here.

logo22  Tiny Prints:  Stylish card and stationery designs for every occasion.


DaisyHead Creations: Handmade ~ Earth-friendly Knits and Patterns







Thank you!  I’m thankful for everyone who stops by my blog. :)  I’ve been blessed by your comments and support!

Stay Connected:


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love sending people your way, you have great ideas! :o)

January 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As Erica said above, we're happy to have you participate on our blogs :) Always looking forward to read what you came up with ;)

January 13, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Alison @ Educational Creations said...

Thank you for the mention!!!

January 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home