Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Printables

letterAprentendplay2
Yesterday was my first post on Totally Tots! I shared what we did for our “Aa is for Astronaut” unit.
2AaprintablesI created these printables to go along with the unit, so be sure to check the post out!
hsprintables 
I love creating free printables for others to use with their children or students. The biggest problem though, was finding them on my blog. I tried to keep my link list current, but I would forget to add them. The link list also didn’t do a good job showcasing what I had available. So I decided to go ahead and make the printable section easier to use. Now when you click the free printables tab(I’ll be switching it to the new link this weekend), it will take you to a printables homepage. From there you can click on various categories.
hsprintables2
It will take me awhile to get everything moved over, but I am excited about the ABC printables page. I’ve already have it up and running. I hope you find this helpful!

~Maureen

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

:-D Liking the printables as always!
Kelly

January 6, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Leptir (Nataša) said...

Thanks!

January 6, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

WOW you are awesome!!!! I love the layout of the page, it looks so nice and easy to navigate! Wonderful idea.

January 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Nadene said...

Thank you so much for sharing all your creativity and hard work! I also love to share my free pages because I have received so much for free.
Blessings!

January 7, 2011 at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home