Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Tag

I was tagged by JDaniel4's Mom, and since I'm kind of stuck on a project, I thought answering these questions would be a nice distraction. :)

  1. When do you usually know and feel that it's finally the holidays? Honestly? Now that I’m an adult it never seems like the holidays are finally here. I have all these great holiday plans that never seem to get finished, and before I know it Christmas Day is over.

  2. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmm, this is hard for me to answer.

  3. Do you go all out with decorations? No. I would love to if I didn't have to put it up or take it down. :) The older kids do most of the Christmas decorating. We have a Christmas tree covered in eclectic ornaments, several mini-trees, and a Fisher Price Nativity set. Pretty simple!

  4. What are you doing Christmas Eve? We play games, watch a movie and usually have pizza on Christmas Eve. Then each child gets to open one gift.

  5. What are you doing Christmas Day? We eat our Birthday Cake for Jesus, open our stocking gifts, and celebrate with family.

  6. It's Christmas time. What are you reading? The little girls and I have been reading various Christmas books. Other than that, I haven't had much time for recreational reading.


  7. Favorite movie to watch during the holidays? Nestor the Long-eared Donkey. Brings back wonderful childhood memories.

  8. Favorite Christmas song? I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns
    .
  9. Favorite holiday drink? A good hot chocolate with marshmallows.

  10. How is your Christmas shopping going? Christmas shopping? Was I suppose to do that?

  11. If you could spend Christmas Day anywhere else, where would you spend it? Home surrounded by family.

  12. Any holiday traditions? Each child gets a new ornament to put on the Christmas tree.

  13. Favorite thing about the holidays? Seeing the decorations and lights around town, and spending time with my family.

    I'm not going to officially tag anyone, but copy and paste if you are game and then leave a comment below so I can go check it out! :)

Stay Connected:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your list. Hot chocolate and a viewing of Nestor sounds great. Merry Christmas!

December 23, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger trooppetrie said...

I wish I would have thought to use part of my manger on my birthday cake, instead I tried to make a star

December 25, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Breanna Beth said...

What a cute birthday cake for Jesus! I love that idea! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!
Breanna

www.no1hasmorefun.blogspot.com
www.adamskidscreations.blogspot.com

December 29, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home