Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rare photos


Yes, I actually do have older children! They don't make it on my blog as often mainly for the reason above--- they don't like to cooperate with me and my camera :)


Well today I'm featuring my son---who will be turning 11 this week! Saying that makes me realize that I'm not as young as I think I am... :)  He actually LET me take his picture--- and he smiled! Well, he didn't start that way--- I had to coax it out of him. He's growing up---and that means changes for us all. I'm having to learn to let go a little more. Some days it's a balancing act knowing how much "mothering" I should be doing. He's a great kid though, and my prayer for him is this:

A good name is more desirable than great riches;
   to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. ~ Proverbs 22:1


and

That he'll grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. Luke 2: 52

Happy Birthday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

too funny! I also have an older child who rarely makes it into pictures. He will be 18 in 3 weeks. Thinks he is too old to be photographed with the others! LOL stopping by from the hop!

December 14, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!

December 15, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home