Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog Shout-Outs and Updates

I’ve been spending a little more time this past week working on some behind the scenes things for Spell Outloud.  It makes me realize just how much I don’t know about blogging, html, seo, and networking. There have been so many times this week that I wish I could chat with several of you in real life to have you help me figure things out!  :)

facebook65a One thing I finally did was set up a Facebook fan page for Spell Outloud! I’ve had the icon over in my sidebar forever (did anyone ever wonder why it was a dead link?) I hesitated for awhile because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to keep up with everything. Now just seems to be the right time.  I hope you join me there :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another first--- I’d like to welcome my newest blog sponsors:

Time 4 Learning:  Student-paced online program for prek-eighth grade. Get language arts, math & more.  This online learning site can be used in homeschools, as afterschool learning, as summer school, or for tutoring. You can see my complete review here.

logo22  Tiny Prints:  Stylish card and stationery designs for every occasion. I’ve ordered my Christmas cards from them and they should be here any day! I can’t wait to see them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blogshotouts

And I’d like to give a big shout out to the following blogs who sent lots of traffic my way this past month:

Confessions of a Homeschooler
Babes in School Land
1+1+1=1
Totally Tots
Living Montessori Now
Mama Jenn
ABC and 123
Heart of Wisdom
Happy Brown House

Thank you!  I’m thankful for everyone who stops by my blog. :)  I’ve been blessed by your comments and support!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Jenn said...

Yay Maureen!!! I just added your FB page to my favorites on my Mama Jenn FB page!!!

December 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home