Sunday, December 19, 2010

Preschool Corner: Dec. 13-17

IAMG_1062a
I haven’t gotten around to posting what my 4yr. old has been doing lately. She’s been helping me with some behind-the scenes posts which will be posted in January :) 

She’s had one big change this month and I’ve been so proud of how she’s handled it. She started speech class at a local school. She goes one day a week for several hours. I will admit that this was probably harder for me than her! :)

letterJletterpractice
We kept things simple this week. She practiced her writing (I laminated printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler.)

nativityplay
Played with the nativity figures from our Nativity box.

preschoolchristmas
Practiced matching letters and worked on beginning sounds with some Christmas verse printables.

eatingcookies
Ate our sugar cookies that we were trying to save for Christmas Eve (we just couldn’t help ourselves—lol!)

preschoolphonics
I wasn’t going to start this until January, but she asked for her own workbook after seeing her older siblings working in theirs. So this week she started Get Ready for the Code phonics program.

wedgitfun2
We also pulled out our Wedgits set again. She loves to build with them.

For More Preschool Ideas Check Out:

preschool corner




Stay Connected:


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie...love that pic. My daughter is a workbook kind of girl so she always asks to do those too.

December 19, 2010 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Jolanthe said...

We haven't played with our Wedgits in awhile ~ love those things!! :)

December 19, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Elle Belles Bows said...

Great week! Your little one is such a cutie!! Kerri

December 20, 2010 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Tonya Lee said...

My twin 3 year olds start speach in January. It's been hard for me too. I've been trying to find websites that tell things I can do at home with them. Have you had any luck with anything like that?

December 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

what joy is on your girl's face - I LOVE IT! Have been printing out a few of your printables - for my 3yr old! THANKS!!

Stef

December 20, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love your blog! I just saw your introduction post on Totally Tots. Excited to see your future posts! I am a new follower. :)
Blessings to you and your family,
Stephanie

December 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home