Friday, December 31, 2010

Totally Cool!

MSpell4
Yes, can you believe it—I’m posting a picture of me! :) I needed a headshot for my bio. post showcasing  the Totally Tots writing team! I’m honored and excited to be joining the group of ladies writing over there.   Totally Tots is a Christian-based toddler idea site that has multiple resources that parents of toddlers will appreciate.  I’ll be rounding up ABC theme ideas and sharing them bi-weekly. I’ve been busy planning ideas, creating, and photographing them for this column. My first post will be live on Wednesday, which will also reveal something else I’ve been working on! 
totally tots
I've also started a fan page on Facebook for Spell Outloud. I might leak some intel on my other project over there ;) 
Stay Connected:

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Leptir (Nataša) said...

Congrats on your new job :-)

Happy New Year!!

December 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Mama Jenn said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the group!!!! Can't wait to see your posts!! :-)

December 31, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Alison @ Educational Creations said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading your posts!

December 31, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Hey congrats on your new writing thang-you are such a good source for ideas! Nice pic too! :)

January 1, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great! :) Looking forward to read your post there! :))

January 2, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home