Thursday, October 14, 2010

All About Spelling: The Runt Pig

The Runt PigAll About Spelling has released the new Level 1 reader "The Runt Pig" The Runt Pig coordinates 100% with All About Spelling  Level 1, Steps 14-18. It is  Level 1, Volume 2 in the AAS short story collection.

You can preview two of the short stories here (scroll toward the bottom of the page).

Right now this book is 20% off. You can get it for $15.95 (normally $19.95)

You can see my other AAS posts:
Getting Ready for Spelling
All About Spelling Organization
----------------------------------------------------------
Disclosure:
I am an AAS affiliate. Using these links will help me purchase my own The Runt Pig book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home