Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Fall!


I love fall. I love the change in temperature (most of the time), I love all red, yellow orange tones seen in the leaves, mums and fall decorations. I couldn't resist picking up a couple packages of these fall-colored jewels.


I had my tot sort them by color. Then she and her 3yr. old sister played pirates and made the jewels their treasure. :)

Hopefully this week we will get around to our fall nature walk. We usually go visit a local garden and document what we see. (Here's last year's fall nature walk)

And I hope to do some pumpkin activities this week, especially since my 3yr. old has been asking all about them.  I might even make my favorite pumpkin dessert:


What are your favorite things about fall?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa N. said...

We just love the Fall here in NY also. The colors, the crock pot meals, the baking and of course the jeans & LS shirts! Just goes by too fast 8(..... Enjoy your week!

October 4, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Yes, crock-pot meals! I have Salsa Chicken in the crock -pot right now. :)

October 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home