Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hobby Lobby Christmas SALE



I just was at my local Hobby Lobby this evening and noticed that they had all their mini-trees and ornaments on sale right now. The mini-ornaments aren't just for decorating--especially since they come in different themes that aren't necessarily Christmas-y. These ornaments are great to use in theme sand tables for toddlers, patterning activities, and more.  I used them last year to make Christmas-themed I Spy Bottles. (The link takes you to my I Spy Article).  Just thought I'd post a heads-up! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ticia said...

great idea!

August 4, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Debbie's L'Bri said...

I was just in Hobby Lobby for the first time last night. What neat place. I am going back tomorrow for school supplies. We homeschool and there are neat things there.

August 4, 2010 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

I love eye spy bottles, and I think we are going to make these before the kids go back to school. I love the bean bag you made, did you use a pattern to make that one?

August 4, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Sarah, I actually purchased my I Spy bean bag on Etsy. You can find directions on making your own here: http://rosie-baby-crafty.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-spy-bags.html

August 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My kiddos received one of these as a Christmas gift this past year- it was SO FUN! I think our friend got the idea from you because she also gave us snowmen kits for the kiddos.

THANK YOU for posting all your great ideas on Squido! YOU ROCK!!!

August 4, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home