Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scrapbooking Me and other Randomness


I actually took some time this weekend to do a little scrapbooking. I've noticed that I really don't like to scrap about me! My son took this picture and I decided to do something a little artsy with it. Oh, and least you think I'm so creative---the base of this layout is a template by Anna Aspens. She makes doing artsy easy! :) [All products are from www.designerdigitals.com. You can click the layout to see the exact supplies]

Things are slowly starting to shape up around my house. Remember how I posted about the messy homeschool room? Well, I'm happy to report that it still looks the same :) The good thing is that I'm going to go to IKEA in a couple of weeks to see if I can get the Expedit bookshelf system (and maybe a couple of others things if I can tweak the budget). I'm looking forward to going because it will just be my dh and I! I can't remember the last time we've been able to go somewhere without a kid or two.

Things might be a little sparse on here in the next week or two. I've been feeling pretty crummy---I get to take my glucose test this week and I hope that's not the problem!  I've also been having severe back pain. I must be carrying this baby low or something. I usually don't get this pain until closer to 40 weeks and I'm only at 28! Some days I can sit long enough to blog, others I can't. I do plan to have the Big Summer Fun linky posted on Monday---so I'd love to see how you're finishing your summer! I also have another Chalk Talk interview that I'm excited to share later in the week.

Have a great Sunday!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cooperkelly4 said...

LOVE your scrap page! Praying you feel physically, emotionally, and spiritually recharged!

July 25, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Thanks so much :)

July 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home