Friday, September 11, 2009

This and That

disorganized messI've been working on a couple never-ending projects(or so it seems) this week. I still can't get my school room/supplies organized to where I feel inspired to teach. My biggest problem is figuring out how to store units in progress and supplements to our curriculum. Right now I have organized stacks of stuff all over the floor. I have some in Sterilite bins, which are working great, except I need something to house them all. That's what I need to figure out ASAP. If you have any organizational ideas I'd love to hear them.

I also created a list of ideas of things/activities to include in toddler workboxes. It's getting so long that I might actually break it down into separate articles. We'll see. :)

We're still working on apple things. Here's a super cute Apple counting file folder game from Mama Jenn. I plan on making it for my daughter.

ABC Teach has some apple printables---we're using the survey form and the shape book.

I also had many other apple resources and a printable in the post: Everything Apples

Jimmie had a really good post about Crafts and the CM Method. She always has such insightful blog posts.

Oh, and that cute little stinker---how she looks in that picture is how I feel-- a big mess! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I just posted on my blog some of my ideas. It's under the labels of Learning Room or Organization
This is a post from last year, I will be updating it, with changes I've made.

Maybe I'll try to do it this weekend?

September 11, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog! Found you (and following now) at MBC~

Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

September 11, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home