Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank You Muncie MOPS!

Thanks for letting me come and hang out with you today. I will get the answers to some of the questions asked posted by this weekend. Here are a few links to get you started:

Click here for directions on how to dye pasta and rice.

You can find some of my past toddler activities by visiting my toddler activity archives.

Here is an article I wrote listing some early childhood activities to do by type (i.e. Fine Motor, Gross Motor etc.)

You will find many more ideas by clicking on the links above. Remember, start small and have fun with you child.

Feel free to email me or leave a comment if you have any questions! (That goes for all my regular blog readers too! :) ) Thank you for letting me share with you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer said...

So excited to try out loads of new activities! Thanks for taking the time to come talk with us. Loved it!! :)

October 20, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home