Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enjoying Nature

We had a chance to squeeze in a nature walk before the weather turned yucky. It was a beautiful day—probably one of the last warms days of the season. I wasn’t in the mood to hike that day, but my girls begged. Once I was there, I was glad we took the time to go.  Here are some of the things we saw:

flowersnaturehike I love the purple against the yellow. Such beautiful color-schemes found in nature!

froggyWe were very surprised to see frogs and tadpoles at this time of the year.

naturehikegrass Prairie grass blowing in the wind. It made us think of the first pioneers having to cross this type of terrain. We could see how someone could get lost! It was taller than my 3yr. old.

naturehikea&K mygirls2011 A nice hike with my girls!


You Might Also Be Interested in:

Fall I Spy Cards
Drawing Nature

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Stacie said...

Love the frog picture. All the pictures were fantsatic.

October 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Thanks Stacie! :)

October 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!! Looks like everyone had fun :-)

October 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

oh how lovely. We just started getting a bit cooler TONIGHT! =)

October 20, 2011 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Lesley @ early play said...

Isn't it great that your children love to get outdoors in nature. "Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." John Muir

October 24, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home