10 Things My Relevant Roomies Should Know
I am very excited to be heading to the Relevant conference! I’ve got some awesome IRL and online friends who have supported me and encouraged me to go to this conference this year.
I will be rooming with Sarah from Simply Sarah, and Jodi from Granola Mom 4 God. We had the chance to meet-up once before the event, which was so much fun! Here are 10 things (in no particular order) that they should know about me:
1. I am a shy extrovert. I don’t usually go up to new people and introduce myself. For some reason I always feel like I’m imposing or bothering them. It will take me a moment to warm up to new people, but once I get talking, I talk! :)
2. It only takes me about 20 minutes to get ready in the morning so I will probably be one of the last ones to roll out of bed and get going.
3. I don’t think I snore, but it is allergy season so I’m not promising all will be quiet.
4. Once I start laughing, it’s hard to get me to stop.
5. I cannot guarantee that I won’t need a Coke (or two) in order to keep going. I know—not very granola—but I’m trying.
6. I don’t cry easily and am not very outwardly emotional.
7. I probably won’t process half of what is going on in the conference until a week (or two) later. It takes me awhile to think things through.
8. I will probably forget to check my phone if you try to text me. Ok, I never text so we’ll need to set a meeting point.
9. I can get slap happy.
10. I stay up late and have a hard time waking up in the morning.
Linking up to Brooke’s Relevant Roomies Linky.