Saturday, October 15, 2011

10 Things My Relevant Roomies Should Know

I am very excited to be heading to the Relevant conference! I’ve got some awesome IRL and online friends who have supported me and encouraged me to go to this conference this year.

relevantphoto Simply Sarah, Granola Mom 4 God, and Me!

I will be rooming with Sarah from Simply Sarah, and Jodi from Granola Mom 4 God. We  had the chance to meet-up once before the event, which was so much fun! Here are 10 things (in no particular order) that they should know about me:

1. I am a shy extrovert. I don’t usually go up to new people and introduce myself. For some reason I always feel like I’m imposing or bothering them. It will take me a moment to warm up to new people, but once I get talking, I talk! :)

2. It only takes me about 20 minutes to get ready in the morning so I will probably be one of the last ones to roll out of bed and get going.

3. I don’t think I snore, but it is allergy season so I’m not promising all will be quiet.

4. Once I start laughing, it’s hard to get me to stop.

5. I cannot guarantee that I won’t need a Coke (or two) in order to keep going. I know—not very granola—but I’m trying.

6. I don’t cry easily and am not very outwardly emotional.

7. I probably won’t process half of what is going on in the conference until a week (or two) later. It takes me awhile to think things through.

8. I will probably forget to check my phone if you try to text me. Ok, I never text so we’ll need to set a meeting point.

9. I can get slap happy.

10. I stay up late and have a hard time waking up in the morning.

During the conference I am hoping to be posting tidbits of info. about the conference. You can follow me @Spelloutloud or my Facebook page. You can also follow the hashtag #Relevant11 .

Linking up to Brooke’s Relevant Roomies Linky.

The Relevant Conference: Bringing the World Hope through Social Media

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jolanthe Erb said...

Believe it or not, I'm SO with you on number 1. :) I can get brave, but I tend to sit back too and keep to what I know and am familiar with. But once I get going with you....

We are going to have FUN!!!!

October 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle Gibson said...

LOVE your list! Hope you have the BEST time!

October 15, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

hooray - I can not wait to hug your neck !!! =)

10. I stay up late and have a hard time waking up in the morning.

I'll be up with you (as I type this before midnight)

October 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! :D :D :D

I'm with you on #1, #2, #10.

#8 . . . phone? Charged? Text someone? Um, nope . . . not me. I don't need anything else to beep or buzz or ring at me!

I must part ways with you when it comes to #5 (I don't do caffeine. No one would want me to!) and #6 . . . I am annoyingly emotional.

Oh, have fun! :) :) :) Ami
www.walkingbytheway.com

October 17, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home