Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall I Spy Cards

Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the cooler (but not too cold) weather, the changing colors of the leaves, the many festivals and outdoor activities, and fall food (apple-anything, pumpkin anything.)

I Spy Cards @ Minnetrista 

One of my family’s favorite places to go is our local museum. There are many walking paths and gardens to wander through, so it is fun to see the changes each season. I decided to create a set of I Spy cards for my little girls on a recent trip. You can get the printable version of this set over on Minnetrista’s website.

Since I know not all of you are in the ECI area, I created a fall set of cards for you too.

2ascavangerhunttemplate Printable fall I Spy Cards for toddlers

 

 One of my favorite photos from last year


You might also be interested in:

P is for Pumpkin
Fall Notebooking page

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just pinnned this! What a great idea for an afternoon walk!

October 11, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh I agree wonderful idea!! Love the pictures and my favorite time of year too!!

October 11, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Jackie Higgins said...

Those are great scavenger hunt cards and I love the verse. That's part of a chunk of scripture I am currently memorizing! I'm going to try and pin her picture to inspire me to finish memorizing. I've only got one verse left to finish up :)

October 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Linking to you in my November Outdoor Hour Challenge newsletter...wonderful resource and I love the image with the scripture from Daniel, beautiful. Thanks so much.

October 31, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home