Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Birthday Bash

cupcake

Welcome to my Birthday Bash! I’m celebrating 2 years of blogging plus my real birthday (it’s sometime this month—lol). I hate being the center of attention, so I thought I’d make the spotlight on You and those who have been a great source of encouragement to me over these two years.

Abbybirthdayweb(This was a pic. of my now 4yr. old)

Birthdays are for remembering and celebrating. I remember when I first started this blog,  my only follower was my husband. One of the first bloggers I connected with was Katie from Katie’s Nesting Spot.  She went on to also start ABC & 123.  At the time we were both working on growing our blogs. I love seeing her success with both blogs—way to go!

mombirthdayweb

(a pic. of my mom)

Then I somehow stumbled across a wonderful site run by Carisa called 1+1+1=1. I joined in the Tot School meme and through there met so many other bloggers. Many of these bloggers are going to be celebrating with me this week by handing out some party favors.

birthdayhatfavor2d

Most of the party favors will be posted on Facebook, as I have lots of posts going up this week. What exactly are the party favors? Well, 8 very talented and creative blogging friends have come up with free birthday-themed printables just for you! I will be posting a link to the download each day on Facebook. You won’t want to miss them!

Other party favors are discount codes given to me be several wonderful vendors. I’ll be posting most of those too on Facebook.

Don’t have a Facebook account? Don’t despair! I will have everything posted on my Birthday Bash Party Central page---it just will be posted a day after the Facebook Fans see it. You’ll find a list of the giveaways here as well as on top of my blog. I’ll have a giveaway posted for each day of the party (11am EST).

I hope you have fun this week! I appreciate each and every one of you.  And for all my new visitors from The Ultimate Blog Party, feel free to join in the fun!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to you and Spell Outloud!

April 3, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Jolanthe said...

Can't wait to see all of the fun surprises you have in store!! Happy birthday to you!!!! :)

April 3, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Thanks! :)

April 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Mihaela { Best Toys 4 Toddlers } said...

Happy birthday Maureen! :)

April 4, 2011 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Whary said...

Yay, it's begun - I'm so excited for you!

April 4, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Deb Chitwood said...

Happy birthday and happy blogiversary, Maureen! Thanks so much for all you share! :) Deb @ Living Montessori Now

April 5, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi! Happy Birthday, I can't wait to see all your fun prizes!

April 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Happy Birthday my dear blog friend!! :-)
Blessings to you!!
Kelly

April 5, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home