Thursday, January 20, 2011

No-Bake Cupcake Craft

Here's a sweet treat that every mom won't mind their kids having! I got this craft idea from Elise's Totally Tot Craft article.

cupcake1

Supplies:
paper cups
construction paper
glitter glue
white glue
decorations
toothpicks


cupcake2a 

First I had my daughter decorate her heart toothpick with glitter glue (I purchased them like this).

cupcake3
Then I had her crumple up a piece of construction paper. I then arranged it in the cup so that it looked like the top of a cupcake. (I trimmed a regular sized paper cup so that it looked more like a cupcake liner. You could probably use Dixie cups or smaller cups.)

cupcake4

Then my daughter glued some glitter hearts onto the cup. Once the toothpick heart was dry, we added that to our no-bake cupcake! A simple, cute craft!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, what an ADORABLE "cupcake" made by an ADORABLE girl!

January 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

These are adorable...Emily and Juliette would love to make a set of these for our tea parties!!!

January 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Elle Belles Bows said...

This is way too adorable! Kerri

January 20, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ahhh!! I just love your kids pics! They are so dear! Give them hugs today!!!
Kelly

January 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute and clever!

January 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home