Saturday, November 27, 2010

Preschool Corner and Tot School This Week

Holidays and birthdays always mess up my schedule, so this week we took it easy and didn't have any formal activities. I did spend lots of time planning upcoming units though, and can't wait to post about them.

My girls love to play with these blocks! It was the best $2.00 I've spent in awhile (garage sale score). They build with them, count them, and tell me the names of the pictures and letters.


We read this cute book several times this week. I will have a review posted on Dec. 10th. :)


My 3yr. old turns 4! She is getting so big! We combined her birthday with our Thanksgiving celebration. We are thankful for her!

 She got a set of purple wedgits and idea cards for her birthday. She loves them!

 My 2yr. old loved them too. I found out very quickly that I'm going to need to get another set or two!

 The girls colored wooden Christmas ornaments with markers.

 We hope to put them on our tree this weekend.

My 4yr. old helped me get some of the CHRISTmas activities ready. She really liked this one!

To receive the latest updates from Spell Outloud click here to subscribe to this blog

For more Preschool and Tot School ideas, check out:
preschool corner

Tot School

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Whary said...

I love how you made the coutning activity into a magnet one.....great idea! Thanks for lnking back to me :-) Looks like you had a really fun Thanksgiving!

November 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Martianne said...

I am delighted to let you know that you won the Montessori Giveaway class at SensationalHomeschooling.com. congratulations! I know you will love it! And, we would love to hear back from you about how it goes...

November 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

i bought that same block set at a garage sale for $3! :) either way, great score! my almost 4 year old still plays with them!

November 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

She looks so happy with her tower! Too cute!

November 28, 2010 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger kewkew said...

Love the look of that Christmas activity.
Happy birthday to your little girl. My daughter will be turning 4 in two months and I can't believe it.
I'm not sure what to think of the expression on her face in the first picture with the tower. Cute.

November 28, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Fun! I love the wooden ornaments and those little widgets!

November 28, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The book looks great! I look forward to your review.

November 29, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home