Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CHRISTmas Tot School Box

I'm starting to think about how I want to share the meaning of Christmas with my little ones. I've decided to create a CHRISTmas Tot School box for them for the month. In the box will be Christ-focused Christmas books, learning activities, creative activities and songs.

Here's a list of many of items we'll be using:
Free Christmas Printables and Downloads
Nativity sets
Christmas books

(Click photo to download)

I went ahead and made a couple of printables too. I wanted to incorporate scripture with letter recognition, so I made several Christmas-themed letter match cards. For instructions on how to make the letters, see Confessions of a Homeschooler's wooden letter disks post.

(Click photo to download)

The next printable is a nativity words mini-book. I created this to go along with A Christmas Prayer by Amy Parker. I reviewed A Christmas Prayer recently for Book Sneeze and loved it. Perfect for our CHRISTmas box! (For directions on folding the mini-book see my Kazakhstan mini book.)

(Click photo to download)

Here's a star sequencing activity in color.
(Click photo to download)

And the same activity in black and white. (Print onto yellow cardstock to save ink)

I hope you find this useful! I appreciate all the kind comments and emails. Thank you! May you and your family be blessed during this upcoming holiday season. :)

To receive the latest updates from Spell Outloud click here to subscribe to this blog

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Thank you!

November 17, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Amber & Josh said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your print -outs!! Amber

November 17, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Alison @ Educational Creations said...

Wonderful Resource!

I have posted this link to my yahoo group, Workbox Tots to Kinder! I know it will benefit many of the groups members!

November 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Whary said...

Your ideas are great! Thanks for posting a link to my printables :-)

November 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love, love, love these! Thanks for creating and sharing.

November 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love it! I will blog and link back to you when we do this project...thank you for sharing it with us!

November 30, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home