Monday, August 16, 2010

School Daze Digital Stickers (and uses)


Isn't this just the cutest kit? These are digital stickers by Mindy Terasawa  from www.designerdigitals.com that you can use for digital scrapbooking or personal crafting projects. What I love about digital products is that you can use the same kit over and over and over again.  Here's what I did:



I thought that these would make adorable labels for our school supplies. I put them on bins and boxes. The blank apple labels actually had my kids' names for labeling specific things.


Then I decided to make some school word-wall cards for my preschooler. I'll laminate the cards and use them on our wall (once I decide where I'm going to put our word-wall) I could print a second set and make a Go-Fish game.

Finally, I made some apple-themed mini-note cards. I thought this would be fun for a little creative writing center at the beginning of the year.

So digital supplies aren't only for digital scrapbooking pages! I love to turn to my digital stash for homeschool and organizing projects. Here are a couple more cute School-Themed digital kits from Designer Digitals (click on image for link):




------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement


Digital Scrapbooking

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Oh my goodness! I want these, but I don't know how to make them from the kit! I ran into a K teacher that was laminating a bunch of these last week and said she would email me the file and never did. I've been thinking I want to do some in Spanish when we start learning Spanish later this year! Is there any tutorial you or someone else has on how to create these from the kit?

August 17, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Mozer said...

For the labels I downloaded a template from Avery that matched the label size. They have templates for Microsoft and Photoshop. Then all you have to do is add the digital sticker (which is a jpeg) onto the label template and type. I have a similar tutorial for creating flashcards w/ Open Office: http://www.spelloutloud.com/2009/07/how-to-create-custom-flashcards-with.html. Kind of the same principle. It all depends on what program you have. If you let me know, I can try to help you more.

August 17, 2010 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Thanks for commenting back and letting me know so I could see it! I have PSE5 right now and Word of course too. I guess I will check Avery's website? But that doesn't help me with the word cards and the blank cards. :) I'm a slow learner when it comes to PS! :)

August 18, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Francine said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I linked to this post today on the Scrapbooking blog at Craft Gossip. Everyday I share a variety of wonderful scrapbooking related projects with the vast CG audience. I hope you will not only stop by and subscribe to CG, but will tell your friends about it. Hope you see some traffic from the post!
Your feature will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here
http://scrapbooking.craftgossip.com/organize-with-digital-stickers/2010/08/19/
If you would like a “featured by” button for your blog, you can grab one here!
http://craftgossip.com/link-to-us/

August 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home