Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sometimes it's the simple things...

Sometimes it's the simple things that keep a toddler occupied. We have had lots of rain lately, so I've had to come up with a couple boredom-buster activities for my toddler and preschooler. On a whim I pulled out some ginormous plastic coins that I got at the Dollar Tree and a coffee can. I cut a X in the lid and poured the coins on the floor. I could not believe how long my 1 1/2 yr. old sat there and put the coins in, dumped them out, and did it over again.


Look at her concentrating. I just love it when she sticks her little tongue out like that. Too cute!


Here you can see how big the coins really are. I first used them for a Bible craft but had plenty of left-overs.

The next day we used the cans for a bean-bag toss game. So look around your house and you'll find many fun, easy, and entertaining activities to do with your toddler. For more toddler activity ideas see:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home