Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sharpen Those Pencils! (Robot Pencil Toppers)

Who knew that on this first day of March we would be celebrating National Sharpen Your Pencil Day? Honestly, we seem to celebrate this every day. With 6 kids messing with all the pencils in this house, it is a rare day when I find one sharp enough to use.


To make our pencil-sharpening even more special, I created some fun pencil toppers. We kind of skipped the coloring-first part, but you can color them and then cut them out. You can get the download over at Granola Mom 4 God. You see, this pencil celebration idea was all hers. She even has cool prizes/freebies if you link up today!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home