Thursday, February 16, 2012

Virtual Friends Become IRL

I love my new Hobo Bag from BorsaBella!


Yes, I'm in sunny FL this week with a group of ladies for the first-ever BEECH conference. This is going to be a couple of days of brainstorming, laughing, and learning.

photo by Jimmie


Jolanthe (Homeschool Creations) and Jamerrill (Holy-Spirit-led Homeschooling) swapping blogging stories.


I have known Jimmie for years online and I am so blessed to get to talk with her in person! She has helped me tremendously over the years both in my blogging and my homeschooling. I am thrilled that she is now a In Real Life friend!

These are just some of the ladies who encourage me in my homeschool journey! Who/what encourages you in your homeschool? Don't forget to share your photo with the BEECH team:

We’d like to see what encourages you in your homeschool adventure. Your encouragement might come from a person, an object, or a special place. Whatever it is, submit a picture of your source of encouragement on the #BEECHCon Facebook page for a pre-Twitter party prize entry to win a $50 gift certificate to Hearts at Home  curriculum store.

Join us tonight,Thursday, February 16 on Twitter at 9pm EST! Follow the hashtag #BEECHcon and follow both Jenn @dazeofadventure for the questions and @spelloutloud for the winner. We've got a great line-up of sponsors:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm fortunate enough to have Mrs Jenn Perry from Daze of Adventure as a neighbor (sorta) and a friend IRL - so glad you ladies are doing this - what a wonderful project! I am meeting with a handful of my online "crew" next month and cannot wait!!! (also have entertained online friends in my home and have forged lifelong friendships this way) Have a wonderful time girls!!!

February 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Jamerrill @ Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling said...

It's so nice to be here WITH YOU! :)

February 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

So blessed to see pictures of you girls together!!!!

February 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maureen, I can't express how much fun I had with you. You are a dear, dear friend and just like I expected you to be. Thank you for your friendship. You are beautiful inside and out, my sister.

February 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home