Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogging Conference for Homeschoolers: BEECH recap

Blogging, Blabbering, and Bonding: The BEECH Convention

You might have noticed that I was not blogging from the Midwest last week. I was in sunny (well on some days) Florida with a group of Christian homeschool bloggers. This was the first ever BEECH event. We met in a living room and shared various blog topics and tips. We ate together. We got to hang with each other. At times we shared our hearts. I don't even know if I can put into words what this week meant to me. So instead I'll show some pictures.

Jimmie, me, and Jolanthe
Tricia, Donna, Suzanne, Me, Jamerrill
#BEECHcon on Instagram
What did BEECH mean to me?

This event provided an opportunity to meet in person many bloggers I already knew online but not in real life. I was able to meet homeschoolers on various parts of the homeschool path---some with young children to those who have graduated several children from high school and college. I laughed--- a lot. I shared and learned about the art of blogging. I slept very little. I might have even almost cried a couple times or two. My heart is now connected to these fabulous women. BEECH was a gift.

We are working on bringing this to you. BEECH will be a place where homeschool moms can retreat and build real relationships while learning the ins-and-outs of blogging. Subscribe to the BEECH newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the news.



If you want to hear other tales from #BEECHcon see:

Daze of Adventure
Homeschool Creations
Jimmie's Collage
Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling
Hodgepodge
Domestic Serenity
Donna Spann
Finding Joy
Layered Soul
Mommy Matters

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Hodgepodgemom said...

I love your instagram collage shot! But I love memories of getting to be with you and all the ladies even more. I agree - hard to put into words what this past weekend meant. You are such fun! Miss you :)

February 21, 2012 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Tricia-- the instragram collage is great! Good times, Mo! Loved meeting you and connecting with you on another level besides just printable link ups!

February 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Heritage of Home said...

I so wish I could have gone with ya'll!!! I grew up in Vero Beach and learned how to swim at that beach!
I am praying and hoping that the Lord will provide for me to go next year! Lord willing and I live!
Thankyou all for being so encouraging!

February 21, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Connie, the daisyhead said...

Glad to see you had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see what develops!

February 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Loved, loved our time this weekend! I am so thankful for you, Maureen. You challenge me. You rawked your session, girl!
Excited for what's to come!

February 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Kim @ In Our Write Minds said...

I prayed for each of you throughout the mini conference. There's nothing like women connecting in friendship and spirit to learn and grow together -- so blessed to watch relationships blossom. Now I'm excited to see where the Lord takes you next on your BEECH journey!

February 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home