Saturday, November 26, 2011

Maintaining and Upcoming

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sent my family off to my sister-in-law's house and stayed home since I was sick. I've been feeling kind of blah for awhile now--I guess I have been dealing with walking pneumonia. Right now 2 of my kids have the same thing and it's no fun! All this to say that I'm already feeling behind for December and December hasn't even started! I thought I'd share a couple of things I know will be happening on my blog in the next couple of weeks plus other tidbits.


Coming Up In December:

  • Starting Monday I will be joining a group of bloggers sharing 5 Days of Christmas...(various topics.) I will be sharing Five Days of Christmas Children's Books-- and if I'm able, I will continue posting book-related posts all through the month of December.

  • I have already assembled and glanced through the new All About Reading Level 1 program! Oh, my I'm so excited to implement this curriculum! I'll have a review/giveaway Friday Dec. 9th - so mark your calendars!

  • I also have downloaded Grapevine's Birth of Jesus Bible Study. I am planning on using this as part of our Bible study in the month of December. I'll have a review on that Christmas study too. Advent11 will give you 20% off on any item not already on sale from now until December 31.

My Posts This Month Not Found on My Blog:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

boo. So sorry you're sick! Praying healing comes quick for you and the kids!! Excited about your Christmas Children's book series!!

November 27, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Connie, the daisyhead said...

Oh, no! I've had walking pneumonia. It's no fun. In fact, it's horrible. And you're still posting? Don't over-do it. Take care of yourself. I'll be praying for you!

And watching for your series. I can't wait to see the activities you've come up with!

November 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home