Thursday, April 14, 2011

Organizing My Blog

I know that I have quite a few new readers after UBP2011 and The Birthday Bash! Thank you for following Spell Outloud. I just wanted to take a moment to explain how I have everything organized around here (well, eventually I will have it all up and running!).

website

If you are reading my blog in a reader or via email, you might not have noticed that I have streamlined my actual blog site. I am still working on getting the most popular posts easily found (i.e. drop-down menus, re-tagging posts) but I think it looks pretty good so far! :)

printablehome

When you click on the “Free Printables” tab on the blog, it brings you to my printables homepage.

cataegories 

Right now I have 9 categories listed, each having their own page. The ABC Themes, Bible, Misc, Notebook & Lapbook, and Birthday Bash sections are up and running. I hope to get to the other sections soon—but I will admit that it is taking me longer than I thought it would. :)  You can still access all my old printables, but everything new is added to my homeschool printables site.

I try to leave an update on the index page whenever I add something new to one of the categories. I’ll try to remember to post on Facebook and Twitter too. I hope this helps you to find the things you need.

If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know and I might be able to create it for you.

*Don’t forget--- This Friday is the last day to enter the 6 giveaways from The Birthday Bash!

giveaways

Stay Connected:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Prather said...

Wow -- just found your site via Twitter and I love it! I'll be stopping by more often!

April 14, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Jamerrill @ Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling said...

Oh my...I'll be BACK soon! Great content :)

April 14, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home