Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's Pink and Red and Cute all Over?

3mo02_07_2011

My Lil Pumpkin will be turning 4 mo. this month! She is such a joy and a pretty laid-back baby. She has the best smile in the world and has been starting to “talk” to us  quite a bit lately. She is rapidly outgrowing her 3-6 mo. clothes and is ready for 6-9mo. already! She’s my little chunk-a-munk!

3mo02_07_2011A

I think she’s teething too. She’s always chewing on her fingers. Occasionally I’ll find her sucking her thumb.

3mo02_07_2011B

Got milk? LOL! She spits up so much.  But she’s so cute when she does! :)

Submitting this as a Wordless Wed. post, even though it’s not.  :)



Joining in on Wordless Wednesday at:

Go Graham Go

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh so sweet!!!! I love these pictures!

February 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a total cute!! I love that last picture!

February 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should be: What a total cutie!! I love that last picture! *wink*

February 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

They are both adorable!

February 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

;-)

February 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home