Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review Opportunity

Time4Learning is an online educational program that I recently tried out and enjoyed.  They offer a complete curriculum in language arts and math for grades pre-k through eighth.  They also offer science, social studies and art as a bonus. This program was such a blessing to my family because it enabled my 8yr. old to continue schooling independently while I was adjusting to a newborn in the home. You can see my complete review here.

Recently I was chatting with Jennifer from Time 4 Learning and I mentioned that there are so many wonderful homeschool and early education bloggers that I know who would do a great job reviewing the site. I arranged a Time4Learning Blogger Review Opportunity for the first 10 viewers interested in writing an honest review in exchange for a FREE 30 day trial.  If interested, fill out this form to get started.  Be sure to fill out the form! It doesn’t count if you leave a comment here.  :) I will not be in charge of figuring out who the first 10 viewers are---it will be done by Time 4 Learning.  This is a wonderful opportunity to be able to try out an online curriculum and share your opinion about it. Let me know if you do a review! I’d love to check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home