Monday, February 7, 2011

Education Cubes Winner!

What a day! It is taking me forever to get started and it's already past lunch! Well I finally got around to going to Random.org to pick the winner of the Education Cube membership and $20 GC to Amazon and the winner is:


Brad Jolly! As usual, I went and checked out the winner's site---and boy Brad is quite the photographer! I got stuck looking through his portfolio. Wonderful work! I hope you enjoy your Education Cubes!

In other non-related news:


I started a Tumblr site! This is just a mini-site where I share various cool projects that I find on the internet that I hope to either do with my kids or that I just plain think are cool.

Also I've been so grateful for the comments, awards and features. I'm not always able to comment, but I do try and I do appreciate all your kind words. They've meant a lot--especially this past week.  Two particular highlights this past week were:

Spell Outloud highlighted on Families.com
Spell Outloud highlighted on Examiner.com

Thank you so much Richele and Starr! Those two shout-outs made my day!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Thanks so much for this contest! My wife and I will be able to use these for homeschooling our kids. These are fantastic! Also, many thanks for the kind words and comment about my photography!

February 7, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home