Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tot School: 8/23 - 8/27 (24mo)

We're slowly easing into Tot School, Preschool, and big kid school. Since I've organized a little area for my 2 youngest, they have been loving having their own workspace. So even though I don't have anything officially planned yet, I have been putting activities out for them in their bookcase.


This week I let little DD try her hand at beads. It was a little challenging for her but I love how this picture shows how much she was concentrating on the task. I purchased these farm beads from Wal-Mart years ago and have never seen them since.

She also enjoyed working on a puzzle. I really need to get more chunky puzzles because she loved telling me the names of the animals and then putting them in their places.


One evening this week it was so nice out that I felt like going on a walk at our local museum. They have wonderful gardens and we enjoy going on nature walks there. When we arrived we were pleased to find out that the symphony was there! We came on the tail-end of the concert, but the little girls enjoyed hearing the music. I'll have to remember to hit more of these concerts next summer.

Digital Supplies by www.designerdigitals.com

And this layout has two of my favorite pictures of the week. These pictures were taken while at the museum garden after the symphony. The little girls loved looking at the goldfish in the ponds. It was such a nice, unplanned evening!


See more Tot School Ideas:
Tot School
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

Digital Scrapbooking

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Beautiful layout!! And I just love how hard your tot is concentrating on those beads. Sooo cute!!

August 29, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa N. said...

I love your layout and you are right that picture of her doing the beads is great! Have fun!

August 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi!

Visiting you from Tot School!

Love the concentration on your little one's face while working with the beads!

August 30, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Kristen said...

I love those chunky puzzles. I'm sure they didn't have those eons ago when I was a tot. They are such a perfect transistion between the big handled puzzles and normal ones with itty bitty knobs.

August 31, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home