Friday, August 27, 2010

Learn About China Kit

China Learning Kit


While planning our Expedition Earth geography unit, I remembered that Jimmie (from Jimmie's Collage) has a friend who makes China Learning Kits. I've went ahead and ordered mine (I can't wait for it to get here) and wanted to let you all know of this opportunity, since it will take a little time for it to arrive since it's coming from China.

In the kit you will receive:

  • Chinese papercut
  • Chinese knot
  • Red packet with currency
  • Chinese flag
  • Postcards
  • Bookmark
  • Red scarf worn by young Communist students
  • An informational brochure about the things in your packet
  • Honeycomb lantern
  • Stickers

I think having some hands-on items from different countries and cultures always adds a wonderful dimension to learning. Each kit costs $14.00 USD. You can find out more information about the kit and directions on how to order by clicking on this article: Learn About China Kit.

Don't forget about the Expedition Earth giveaway! If we reach 100 entries, I'll be adding another to giveaway! We're getting close....




Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hi there,
New follower from the blog hop. If you get a chance head on over to www.fullhousemommy.com and check me out.
Thanks and have a great weekend!

August 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Storychicky said...

We just ordered the China kit too! My daughter is very into China at the moment. Can't wait for it to arrive

August 30, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home