Monday, June 28, 2010

Big Summer Fun Link-Up

Sorry about getting this posted so late in the day. I had to hit the discount bread store early this morning for discount Monday. I try to do this at least once a month to stock up on all our bread products for the month. I love that I can get whole wheat specialty bread and whole wheat buns, bagels and English muffins for so cheap! This seriously helps our budget. Someday I might actually make my own bread, but I'm not there yet. Freezer is full, lunch is eaten and now I'm finally getting around to blogging! :)


The past couple of weeks two of my kids got to participate in swimming lessons. It has boosted their confidence greatly!  My son has almost finished all the levels and now is comfortable swimming free-style, back stroke and the butterfly.

 My 8 yr. old finally conquered her fear of the diving board! That was a big step for her. Her swimming skills have improved greatly.

The rest of us spent time at the pool too. I'm so grateful for a wonderful pool community to belong to. This is how we've been spending most of our summer days lately.

I hope you've been stopping in to see what Big Summer Fun Sarah from Digital Reflections has been doing with her family!  Today she has a great post on Capturing the Best of Summer.  Also, if you haven't already, check out what her family did for 50's week!

So what fun summer things have you done this past week?  Was it a craft? Good summer recipe? Vacation or field trip?  We'd love to see what other have been doing this summer too!  Feel free to link up on our Big Summer Fun Blog Hop! Though it's not a requirement, linking back to the this post or grabbing our Big Summer Fun blog button for your blog would be nice! ;)  Can't wait to read what you've been up too.






Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Kennedy said...

Love all that's going on in your summer Mo! I posted our summer picnic in the dining room with links to some fun summer tapas!

http://ianck.blogspot.com/2010/06/picnic-dinner-in-dining-room.html

June 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Oh my goodness Katrina that looks fantastic! I love how you used the jars as candle holders. I need to do something special like this. I'm so bad at hosting meals.

June 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

We just started swimming lessons today! I think they're going to wear me out! Looks like you are having a great summer!

June 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger One Red Daisy said...

I linked up!

June 29, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home