Monday, June 21, 2010

What are you doing this summer?



Last week was the busiest week of my summer. I'm still tired but totally fulfillled. My children and I participated in a week-long event at our church called SERVE. SERVE WEEK began at our church in 2002 with 30 youth who served our local community for a week. Now in our 9th year, SERVE has expanded to include over 300 participants ages 3 to 19 and over 200 adults serving in leadership!  Yes, even 3yr. olds! :)

I had originally planned to have a big recap post of our week for today, but due to water issues in our home, I need to get off the computer and finish cleaning up the mess. The good thing is I got a new washer and dryer out of it! :)

So I'm curious as to what you all have been doing this summer. Have you done any cool crafts? Vacations? Other summer fun ideas? If you have a blog post about it, link up!

Sarah from Digital Reflections has finished her Italy week and is moving on to 50's week! She'll be posting more details later today and tomorrow, so be sure to check out her site.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger One Red Daisy said...

I have a SHORT summer, of only 6 weeks, in which I actually work a number of day during 4 of the weeks. That leaves me with 4 days of fun days with my son over the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping we'll go to the Science museum, do some art projects, go to a water park, reading time at the library, and try out a toddler time at the gymnastics place. Think I can do it all? So enjoy reading your blog!

June 21, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home