Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting to know the Crew



I am excited to be a part of the 2010-2011 TOS Homeschool Crew. I will get to review various homeschool/educational products during the year and share those reviews with you! The Crew is divided up into two teams this year, those reviewing products for younger children, and those reviewing products for older children (middle school and up). I'll be a part of the younger children crew. Since it is such a big team, we thought that doing a weekly blog walk would be a great way to get to know other homeschoolers. So for this week here are the featured TOS Crew blogs!

1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning
Participates regularly on the Weekly Wrap-Up Meme.

2. Surviving The Testosterone
This post of hers had me laughing: Never a Dull Moment with Boys

3. Family Style School
Love her post about Snack Baskets

4. School Around The Bible

5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5
Oh my goodness-I want a Yogotherm!

6. Morris Family Madness
I think my kids would like doing Horses for Healing too

7. Homeschool Musings
Love the Paint Tape City idea!

8. Homeschooling (and then some!)
Oh my girls would love these: Girls and their Baubbles

9. Heartfelt Homeschooling
Aww, Pringles the Goose -- love that they are helping and learning at the same time!

10. following Him home
Apryl is a very talented artist and photographer as well as homeschool mom. I hope she shares more of her work! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

YEAH!! I am so glad you are doing the younger bunch!!!!

June 22, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm thrilled to have you on my mini-crew! Welcome to the TOS Crew! We're going to have alot of fun this year!

June 22, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Great Job! I'm glad we are on the same mini crew!

June 23, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home