Friday, July 24, 2009

11 months Old - Digital Layout


Oh she's growing so fast! It has been fun lately to see her interacting with all of us more. She tries to say our names, which is so cute! She's even able to hold her own with her 2yr. old sister :) I can't believe that in one month she will be one. I told myself that I would keep up with her pages and milestones---but I haven't. At least she'll have this page! LOL!

_______________
Digital Layout created using these supplies:

Upcycled Art No. 2 by Ann Aspnes
Eat Cake (notecard, photo corner & staples) by Katie Pertiet
My Family Genealogy Clippings No. 2 by Katie Pertiet
Twill Strips by Lynn Grieveson
Bookplate Notes Basics by Katie Pertiet
Aaron by Michelle Martin
Nature's Best Flowers by Lynn Grieveson
Watery Brushes by Katie Pertiet
Chunky Chocolate Chipboard Alpha by Katie Pertiet
·

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Theta Mom said...

My daughter is 10 months-old so I know exactly how you feel! That digital scrapbook is a great idea. I'm following you from the under 100 club at MBC! You can find me at http://www.thetamom.com

July 26, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home