Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Things: Nature Printables

I can't believe spring is here! And it has been such a nice spring so far. My kids and I have been enjoying the warmer weather and have been spending lots of time outside.


We've pulled out all the bikes and ride-on toys.


And we've picked lots of flowers.


Oh how nice it is to spend time outside! We've visited our local gardens several times (which if you are in East Central Indiana, Minnetrista has wonderful gardens that are perfect for nature studies!) I just love this time of year!


On our list for this week is spring nature journaling and drawing. Speaking of drawing-- check out the free art tutorials over at HodgePodge! As soon as I get a set of pastels, we will be doing these!



I also have a new set of Nature I Spy Cards. If you are a subscriber, you can find the link at the bottom of your feed or email, or if you are a friend of Spell Outloud on Facebook,  you can find the link under the gift tab.

I will also be moving to WordPress soon! So if you read this blog via Google Connect, could you please resubscribe either via email or RSS? I appreciate all of you!

Enter your email address:

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your 'Signs of Spring' journal page. Our family used your Winter I Spy cards last month and the kids had a fantastic time. Thank you for sharing!

March 21, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Stacie said...

We have been enjoying the warmer weather too. However we have only been in the 40's with lots of fog coming off the lake while the rest of the state is enjoying the 70s and 80s. Yesterday was 54. It was gorgeous. My daughter has really enjoyed riding her bike. We have been noticing that even flowers are starting to bloom. It's been fantastic. Loved all your pictures. The kids seem to enjoy the nice weather.

March 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Becca B. {Ironic Adventures} said...

Love the Spring I Spy Cards -thank you!

March 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Hodgepodgemom said...

What wonderful photos - love the 'we've picked lots of flowers' - precious! I agree. Once the pine pollen pile up is over with here we will move our homeschool outside some. Thanks for the printables - and for the shout out about our art tutorials :)

March 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, and I am really excited to be following you. I just subscribed, and I was wondering if you could send me the link to the I-Spy cards. They sound like so much fun. I know my daughter would enjoy them.

March 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to leave you my e-mail address. klrhudy@hotmail.com


Thank you!

March 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Jamerrill @ Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling said...

These are beautiful pictures Mo. It makes me want to drive to your house so your family can take a walk with my family...and not in a stalker sort of way. ;)

March 22, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home