Weekly Homeschool Planner Giveaway
Do you go through seasons where it feels like everything in life is in such disarray that you need to get a least one little aspect organized in order to feel better? (Please don’t let me be the only one like this---lol!) Well that’s me right now. We are trying to finish up our current school year, switch out clothes, plant a garden… blah,blah,blah—and I feel like I’m not doing any of it well. When I get like this, I know that I need to stop and tackle one area---and I chose to work on homeschool plans.
There is something therapeutic for me in planning. When I have a plan, I can see where we are and where we are headed—then I get excited. So I pulled up my new Weekly Homeschool Planner by Jolanthe and got to work planning what I hope to accomplish next year. So far I’ve worked on my oldest daughter’s plans, and some subject areas for my son and 9yr. old daughter. It felt good to plug in the information in the curriculum planning forms.
(Click to see a sample)
What's inside the fully-editable pdf planner:
* 138 planning pages ~ 8 1/2" x 11" sized
* 12 blank month-at-a-glance pages
* 40 weeks of weekly planning and journal sheets: each page can be customized to the
subjects that your family studies and can be saved to your computer!
* Preschool planning sheets
* Field trip/Event plan sheets
* Yearly curriculum planning sheets
* Yearly planning and evaluation sheets
* Yearly attendance tracking sheets
* Field trip/Event plan sheets
* Daily to-do lists
* Main dish menu planner
* Customizable chore charts
* Important contacts info
* Additional note space
* Standardized testing and yearly assessment result tracking
* Homeschooling requirement planning
I appreciate that I have the option to print pages out, or just type the information directly into the document and saving it (making sure to rename the file!) I am working on setting up my binder for next year---what a sense of accomplishment! Some pages I’m printing out ahead of time and will hand-write info. Other pages I’ll be typing the info. in and then printing out. I also plan to use the WHP as a digital record of our school-year. I love all the options.
The Weekly Homeschool Planner is only $20.00
---and can be used year after year!
Jolanthe, the creator of the WHP, is letting me share a planner with one of you!
Giveaway Rules: May 2- May 8th (10:oopm EST) NOW CLOSED**This giveaway is for 1 digital Weekly Homeschool Planner. No physical product will be sent. Open to everyone. Leave one comment below per entry. Please make sure there is a way I can contact you. Winners will be picked via Random.org. and will be notified by Spell Outloud. Winners have 3 days to get back to me before another winner is chosen.
Are you a planner? Do you have any homeschool planning tips?
1. Tweet about this giveaway, “ Weekly Homeschool Planner Giveaway @SpellOutloud http://bit.ly/kgGgEo”
2. Share this giveaway information on Facebook. “Weekly Homeschool Planner Giveaway @SpellOutloud http://bit.ly/kgGgEo”
3. Follow Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations either by subscribing, or via Google Friend Connect.
Disclosure: I was given a planner for review purposes only. Opinions are mine. There are affiliate links in this post. I do receive a small commission if you order through the links. Thank you in advance for using them and supporting this site.