Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It’s Raining…

It has been raining on and off for several days. I long to see the sun and have a nice, dry, day. By the time the third rainy day in a row rolled in, I was not in the best mood. My kids though, thought nothing of the rain.

rainboots

My 4yr. old and my 2yr. old got matching Barbie rain boots. They were so excited when they saw  puddles starting to form outside. My 4yr. old eagerly put her boots on and headed outdoors after the heavy rain stopped.

AGS042011

She picked a flower just for me…

rainboots3

and then spent lots of time jumping in puddles. She was a wet mess when she was done, but oh the fun she had enjoying a day that I had complained about.

rainboots2

Little Sis joined in the fun too. She zoomed in and out of puddles on her bike.

042011a

Lil Pumpkin even came out to enjoy the brief respite from the rain. And my perspective changed while watching my kids experience some rainy-day fun.

{This is my not-so-wordless-Wednesday post}

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I think I need some of those rain boots!

April 27, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Those boots are adorable and it looks like they had LOADS of fun!!!!

April 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Too sweet Mo!!
Kelly

April 27, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Alison @ Educational Creations said...

Love it! Sometimes it's just nice to play in the elements!

April 27, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home