Friday, April 22, 2011

Found on my camera

Here’s what I found on my camera this week:

legocreations2

legocreations

There were probably 30+ more Lego pictures on my camera. My son has started a Lego club and he’s going to be sharing a bunch of Lego creations there.

babyhug

Snuggling with her big sister.

picsonmycamera4_2011

I find a lot of these types of photos on my camera. I guess they wanted to document that this light usually has one or more bulbs burned out at a time. :)

2picsonmycamera4_2011

My beautiful 9yr. old. She’s not mad---just annoyed at having her picture taken :)

This is a picture I took a couple years ago but I thought it appropriate for this weekend: The Colors of Easter.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Easter to u! Great pictures!!
Kelly

April 22, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Legos are so cute! The eggs are perfect.

April 22, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

I had to laugh out loud when I saw this post. I frequently find "surprise" photos on my camera each week too- sometimes dozens and dozens of them! On my phone too, sigh... Anyways, thank you for sharing. How funny it is to realize that families everywhere are very much alike in more ways than we realize. Have a wonderful Easter.

April 23, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home