Sunday, May 22, 2011

Princess Craft

princesscraft

Since I knew that Totally Tots was doing a Princess and Knights theme for this month, when I spied these craft kits at the Target Dollar Spot, I knew we’d find a good use for them.

princesscraft1 
One day this week I needed my 2yr. old and 4yr. old occupied while I took care of other things. My 12yr. old daughter agreed to help me out and did these crafts with the girls.

princesscraft2
It took patience for my 2yr. old to get the slots in right—but she did it. Her big sister was there to help with the other sides.

princesscraft3
The 4yr. old worked on putting her craft together too.

princesscraft4
Once they were done the girls had their own little princess play set.

princesspuzzle
And since we were talking about princesses, it was the perfect opportunity to bring out our Melissa & Doug Princess Puzzle.   

I just want to tell you how awesome my 12yr. old dd is. She took all these pictures for me since she knew I’d want to blog about it! How thoughtful! She did a great job!

Tot School

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Fun!!! I'll have to look for those. I good use a good target run. LOL

May 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home