Monday, August 29, 2011

Winners!

Here are the winners from the Surprise Celebration:

Apologia Anatomy Jr. Notebook:

KD said...

I have just learned about the Jr notebooks. They will be so great for my boys.
Three bones in the human body: clavicle, sternum, scapula (all in the shoulder/chest area). Ps. Is it cheating that we've all just started our health/anatomy? Lol

 

Pocketful of Rosies:

Blessed Believer said...

I Love EVERYTHING!! So very Hard to choose ONE Item!! I Love the Headband, Small earings, Bobby Pins...Oh..I Love it all =)

 

Math Blaster:

Math was not my favorite subject but it was not my least favorite subject either.
kaos2me

The Grace Card DVD:

Julie Marie said...

I would watch this movie with my entire family before passing on to others.

Playful Learning Book & E-Course:

Karyn said...

This looks like a fun book! I would love to read it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blessed Believer said...

I am so Excited and Blessed to have WON the Pocketful of Posies!! My Daughter is Thrilled!! Thank You so very Much =)

August 29, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home