Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tot School: Big Sister

It was a milestone week for my little toddler. This was the week she transitioned from being the baby of the family to becoming a big sister! She is handling it so well too. Of course she still needs her special cuddle time, but she has surprised me by being such a willing helper and being a proud big sister.

So needless to say, this week has been pretty unstructured. I might regret this, but I did pull out the dry erase crayons and let her draw all over the fridge. I figure she already draws on the walls, why not the fridge too ;)

Then she played with the Discovery Toys stacking blocks after eating an orange popsicle. (I wonder if I'll be able to get that shirt clean!)

And she spent some time with her new little sister.


One thing I had planned on getting before Lil Pumpkin arrived was the New Baby Activity Kit by Time for Tots. I thought that was a cute idea to help welcome a new baby. Actually, I hope to get several of their kits so that I don't have to do any prep work, since my time is a little limited at the moment. :) So if you haven't seen their store, it's worth checking out!


For More Tot School Ideas check out:
Tot School

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

Congratulations on your new little one. What a blessing!

October 31, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Oh, she's so cute, I love the chubby cheeks!

October 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger sbswtp said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

November 1, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Awwww...Congratulations!!!!! She's an awesome big sister already.

November 1, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Mark and Wendy said...

Congratulations! Another beauty!

November 1, 2010 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I can't beleive you posted with a newborn! Good job mama!

November 1, 2010 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats! They are both adorable!

I downloaded a new baby lapbook from lapbooklessons.com but I have 9 weeks left, so that should be plenty of time to do all the prep myself. :)

You, on the other hand, do not have any extra time now - your hands are full of sweet little baby cuddles and reaching for your other kiddos. Enjoy it all!

November 2, 2010 at 2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

November 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Go big sister!! Yeah I thought all the clothes would be passed down.. HAHAhaaaaaa! After my 2nd one and 3rd I can pretty much forget about having the rest for the baby... I am thankful for Goodwill!!

November 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

PS- Those kits are great! I just checked out the store..

November 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home